2.15.2014

Sabado de canciones.

Buenas:)
Esta semana os dejo la canción Going to hell, una canción que descubrí hace poco y que, como todas las canciones de Taylor Momsen, me encanta.



(Don't bless me father for I have sinned) 

Father did you miss me 
Been locked up a while 
I got caught from what I did but took it all in style 
Later ask for my confession I got way back when 
But now my first and so much worse 
So I am back again 
Heresy 
For the lives that I take, I am going to hell 
For the love that I'll make, I am going to hell 
Father did you miss me 
Don't ask me where I've been 
You know I know 
Yes, I've been told I redefine sin 
I don't know what's driving me to put this in my head 
Maybe I wish I could die, maybe I am dead 
Heresy 

For the laughs that I fake, I am going to hell 
For the vows that I break, I am going to hell 
For the ways that I hurt when I'm hiking out my skirt 
I am sittin' on a throne while they're buried in the dirt 
For the man that I hate, I am going to hell 
Heavy with the devil, you can hear the wedding bells 

Please forgive me father 
I didn't mean to bother you 
The devil's in me father 
He's inside of everything I do 

For the lives that I take, I am going to hell 
For the laws that I break, I am going to hell 
For the love that I hate, I am going to hell 
For the lies that I make, I am going to hell 
For the way I condescend and never lend a hand 
My arrogance is making this head buried in the sand 

For the souls I forsake, I am going to hell 
Married to the devil, you can hear the wedding bells.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Un blog se alimenta de tus comentarios ¡muchas gracias! (:
NADA DE SPAM, DEJAD DE PONERME EL ENLACE AL BLOG Y MENOS DEMOSTRANDO QUE OS DA IGUAL LA ENTRADA.
Me leo todos vuestros comentarios, pero si queréis que os responda, decídmelo^^